TO BE COMPLETED AND SIGNED BY TALENT AND/OR MANAGEMENT. A PDF COPY OF THIS FORM WILL BE SENT TO THE SPONSOR EMAIL AND THE PUBLICIST EMAIL. THE PDF NEEDS TO BE UPLOADED TO THE NOMINATION FORM.
All applicants must have written consent from the celebrity which states that the nominee is in agreement with the nomination.
The letter of consent must be included with this nomination form.
1. It is understood that the cost of installing a star in the Walk of Fame upon approval is $50,000 and the sponsor of the nominee accepts the
responsibility for arranging for payment to the Hollywood Historic Trust, a 501(c)3 charitable foundation. Sponsorship fee subject to change.
2. It is further understood that, should the above-named nominee be chosen for placement in the Walk of Fame, said nominee guarantees to be
present at the dedication ceremonies on a date and time mutually agreed upon with the Walk of Fame Committee. An induction ceremony must
be scheduled within two years of June selection date, or the nomination must be re-submitted. Induction ceremonies are public events.
Honorees recognize that, as such, footage and photos of the event are in the public realm.
Honorees and speakers are expected to sign a release allowing the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to use footage of the ceremony to
promote Hollywood and the Walk of Fame.
3. First-time nominations not selected will automatically roll over for another year. If not selected during their second attempt, the nomination
must be re-submitted with updated materials.
4. Once submitted, an application is valid for two years. If the application is to be withdrawn from the running it is very important to notify Ana
Martinez that the application is to be removed. Otherwise it will be up for a vote.
5. See “Special Rules For Performing Duos and Groups” at “Nomination Procedures” at https://walkoffame.com/nomination-procedure before submitting any nomination for a Performing Duo or Group
6. “Walk of Fame” and all associated symbols are trademarks of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce and may not be used without permission. Any
proposed promotional activities in conjunction with the Hollywood Walk of Fame ceremonies must be expressly approved in advance by the
Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. Applications must be submitted by noon on Friday, May 28, 2021.
7. Nominee grants the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce the non‐exclusive perpetual right to copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and/or use nominee name and any official still camera photograph and/or videotape/film/audio recording made at nominee's Walk of Fame public induction ceremony. Read full details at https://walkoffame.com/release/
* Posthumous nominations can be submitted after the fifth anniversary of death