The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia™
60 Trivia Questions To Celebrate the
60th Anniversary of The Walk of Fame!
60 questions. 60 winners.
In honor of our 60th anniversary, The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will be posting weekly quizzes with five questions covering iconic Walk of Fame moments, facts, and historical tidbits. We’ll drop daily hints Monday through Friday about the questions on our social media…but most of the answers can also be found on this very website! Follow along, submit your answers and you could be one of our five lucky, weekly prize winners! To enter the drawing you must submit your answers by 5:00 PM PST on Friday. Winners will be announced the following week.
Week 4: Monday June 1- Friday June 5
Please submit your answers by 5:00 PM PST on Friday. Winners will be announced the following week.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eligibility: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST. The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia Contest™ is open to legal residents of United States and Canada who sign up at www.walkoffame.com. Entrants must be 18 years as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia Contest™.
- Sponsorship: The sponsor is Hollywood Chamber of Commerce (“Sponsor”), located at 6255 Sunset Boulevard Suite 150, Los Angeles 90028. Sponsor will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this Contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest, you represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia Contest™.
- Hollywood Chamber of Commerce’s Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia Contest™ Entry Period: This promotion begins on May 4, 2020 at 9:00 AM PST and ends on July 31, 2020 at 5:00 PM PST. To be eligible for the contest, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia Contest™ by submitting an entry via the online form provided at www.walkoffame.com. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each entrant may answer the daily question once for a chance to win a $20 gift card to the Official Walk of Fame Online Giftshop. More than one submission a day is not allowed and will result in The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce invalidating and removing all entries.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia™ will receive a $20.00 gift card to the Hollywood Walk of Fame Online Giftshop. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected through a random drawing of those who answer the trivia question correctly under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner(s) by email within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have any liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 120 days from the time the award notification was sent, or 2) is found ineligible, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th AnniversaryTrivia Contest™) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this Contest, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia Contest™, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia Contest™ should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia Contest™. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia™ website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia Contest™, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest).The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name(s) or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Hollywood Chamber of Commerce 6255 Sunset Blvd #150 Los Angeles CA 90028. Requests must be postmarked no later than August 4, 2020.
- Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The Contest hosted by the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Approvals: The Hollywood Walk of Fame’s 60th Anniversary Trivia™ and The Hollywood Walk of Fame ® & Design are trademarks of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. All Rights Reserved. Entrant shall not use Sponsor’s trademarks or copyrights in any way without Sponsor’s prior written approval.